Why choose CWM?
CWM is a Veteran Founded and Holy Spirit led organization. We believe that in order to truly do Gods work we must not only talk the talk, but also walk the walk. Lead by Example.
All Operational and Fundraising costs are funded in whole by our sponsors. Meaning that ALL donations are used for the work we provide. Where they are needed the most.
Children of War is a Registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent by law.
How will my donation be used?
- All donations will be used to support CWM Center(s) and Mission USA programs.
- Construction of Permanent Center(s).
- Reuniting Children with lost Parents or Relatives.
- Education Supplies.
- Hygiene Kits.
- Bunk beds, Pillows, Sheets, and Blankets.
- Clothing and Shoes.
- Gardening and Farming.
- High Protein and Whole Foods.
$8 feeds a child for one month.
$25 will provide a child with medical treatment for a variety of injuries and illnesses.
$350 will provide clean drinking water to 100 children for up to two years.